The SPC-102SP-H60 Cover is designed to protect the static ports from damage during routine ground maintenance or storage of the aircraft.
- Universal design to fit most aircraft.
- Lightweight - entire assembly weighs less than one half a pound.
- Attaches with heavy duty lever cups designed to hold 40 pound removal force.
- No fuselage modification required.
- Prevents the possibility of damage to static ports by being an externally mounted cover.
- Malleable light guage anodized aluminum easily conforms to virtually any surface.
- Adjustable to allow for attaching lever cups on or around decals and pin striping.
- Installed at temperatures from -20ª F to 220ª F.
- Identification numbers or logos may be printed on parts or warning streamers.